YESCO Charlotte, North Carolina
Sign and Lighting Service Technician
We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Service Department to the next level. Come experience a high energy, fast paced work environment that’s both competitive and rewarding. YESCO Charlotte is a rapidly growing company in the sign and lighting industry.
- LED Retrofits
- Neon Repair
- Sign Restoration
- Service & Maintenance
- Electronic Display Service & Programming
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three or more years of demonstrated experience in electrical sign service; two or more years of demonstrated experience in power tools operation, welding, electrical, correlated areas and completion of the YESCO or other electrical sign service apprenticeship program; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities. Must have a state issued driver’s license in good standing
- Must have a state issued driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply specification documents, government coding document information, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply geometric and algebraic mathematical calculations
- Ability to move, lift, and carry materials, equipment, parts, and completed projects. Must be able to occasionally move objects in excess of 75 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Job Type: Full Time
- Required Experiance: 3 or more years of proven experiance
Competitive compensation packages.
Email your resume to Ginger Abdelhaq- email@example.com